17.6.05

INTEGRITY

Integrity
What an interesting thought,
word,
concept,
reality.

I don't behold the highest rank in this world,
by no means.
But it is a strong portion of my life-line.
Without it
I am the epitomy of
ASS
BITCH
DEPRESSED
MEAN-SPIRITED
MANIPULATING WHORE.

I hate that in my wanderings I find very little of this word.
If one posesses it at all, it is the bottom of their barrel.
Its not a priority, its a chore.
A chore that so many believers grab hold of
for simple face.

I'm preturbed
I am annoyed.

Why can't you find it in yourself?
Why is it so hard for you to be integral?
Why is pain and anger your company?
Why must you push us away?
Why did you have to leave her that way?

Fine! Be weird and strange!
Fine! Be different and crazy!
Fine! Travel the world and run naked through Africa!
But stop with the cycle that so very lacks
INTEGRITY.

1 Comments:

At 6/26/2005 12:36 AM, Blogger Tavius said...

HI! I FOUND UR BLOG!....im not gonna say nothin else about this post........i will not be presumtious....it could be ron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home