8.8.05

Audi


I have this friend...








Each day she brings new amazement
So very stunning,...so very alive
There is a tip-toe in every dance
And a leap with each run

I don't believe anyone has ever been
to the world she lives in.
People talk about understanding her interesting ways
but I don't think they understand,...that this is just the beginning.

She is the one swimming under scrupulous amounts
of thoughts and ideas.
She thinks as well as acts,....
an attribute rarely found in others.

There will be books written...
for dancing children and crazy-upside-down children.
There will be books written...
of love, some life and a little tragedy.
There will be books written...
for the not-so-smart and need-lots-of-help people.
There will be books written...
for those who have not seen and those who have not heard.

She laughs
And she cries.
She sings
And she moves.
She runs
And dreams to fly.

I believe one day she will fly.
To the ocean and back.
To the sun and to the many moons.
To the depths of the earth and to every
heart and soul.

She once thought she was awkward
but now sees the beauty.
She once was told she was rebellious
but now she sees it was just ambition.

The older are confused
The younger are mesmerized
We alike are ecstatically grateful

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 5:50 PM, Blogger John H said...

i'm one of the older ones, but re your tribute to Audra, I'm not so confused. I like the way you poetically dance around your friends. Audra truly is a beauty..my brief encounters with her have always been a treat.

She is lucky to have such a friend as you.

Also..great pics to go along with your words...

 
At 8/11/2005 12:53 AM, Blogger audi said...

so few people in the world can make me at a loss for words. you've accomplished what my husband would call unlikely:)

thanks, my beautiful friend. i am quite lucky to have you.

 
At 8/11/2005 3:03 PM, Blogger Kat said...

beautiful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home