8.7.05

Fairies and the tips that seem to never make sense

Do you ever wish to live in the back of your
mind?
Not just to visit
or to pick something up
that's been on layaway.

But to relish.
Relish and get all pruney
in the
Mystery and unpredictable...
No limits or rules
No real reason
Just the simplicity and complexity
of childlike.

I think the back of mind is full
of fairies and crazy wanderers.
Its the only thing that makes sense.
I mean, how else and what else could make
me
be me?

Yeah,...its definitely full of nymphs,
fairies and zellars.
The wanderers walk backwards
and always hand out tips for the day
that never seem to
make sense.

It's peaceful in what isn't sense.

I think the back of my mind is next
door
to Dr. Suess
and
the kids who live where the sidewalk ends.

Up and down
and always all around.

Back and Forth
To and Fro
Always on the high
and never really minding
the Low.

Twirl, spin and laugh
Never stop
yet sleep all day.

Mad
or
Sane
Everything goes.

This is life I most definitely
chose.

But why? Oh why?
did God not make it my front?

6 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Moo_Cow said...

"I think the back of my mind is next
door
to Dr. Suess
and
the kids who live where the sidewalk ends.
"

Damn that's good stuff.

 
At 7/10/2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Bex5x5 said...

Maybe that's why the wanderers walk backwards, to make their backs their fronts.

And I agree, damn good stuff.
I love you chica.

 
At 7/14/2005 7:19 PM, Blogger Kat said...

fascinating...love your writing. ditto their sentiments above.

 
At 7/14/2005 8:11 PM, Blogger HangingUpsideDown said...

whose hazelorbs? Don't know who you are, but thanks for the compliment:)

 
At 7/15/2005 11:18 PM, Blogger HangingUpsideDown said...

cool. I'll definately check it out.

 
At 7/15/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger HangingUpsideDown said...

wow. thats some crazy stuff. I am so fascinated by all the forerunners of our past. I love how everyone's own personal craziness has an effect on everyones future. The cycle of humanity is incredible. I take one step, and someone across the world or someone in another decade can now take three steps. My discovery or my epiphany isn't really "mine" at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home